Monday, December 24, 2012

Costa Rica






We just got back from a week long family vacation in Costa Rica, and I thought I'd share a few of the incredible views of the country, plus one obligatory photo of me in a hammock. There were mountains, volcanoes, waterfalls, tropical jungles, and beaches, not to mention monkeys, sloths, crocodiles, and more birds, butterflies and flowers than I can possibly name. Yes, it is hard to be back in 40 degree weather after being in the tropics, but it's also really nice to be home. Today, we're off to see the other side of the family in Long Island, and to enjoy a few more days of vacation before heading back to work on Wednesday. And so, while the only thing that you'll see on this blog tomorrow are these same photographs, I'll be back up with regular posts beginning on Wednesday, starting with some more calendar goodness. Until then, I hope that all of you are fortunate enough to spend this time with your friends, family and other loved ones as well, and that all of your holidays are merry!

1 comment:

  1. Heading to Costa Rica on Jan. 3, so I'm encouraged by your photos and happy air of relaxation. Looking forwaard to my trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!