Friday, July 6, 2012

my super short animated film fest! - in the woods and animals

Oh July, you rascal. Look how you've managed to sneak up on me. While I had a Designer of the Month all picked out, I quickly realized that it would take a small miracle and many more hours than there are in the day to put together a decent set of posts this month. And since I hate doing anything half-assed, I'll be back with a new designer in August. Of course, I wanted to do something fun for Fridays, so for the month of July, I'm very happy to present a series of posts that I'm optimistically calling my super short animated film fest! Basically, the title says it all - the films themselves and the length that this mini film fest is occurring are both super short, and yes, they will all be animated. Other than that, the films themselves are going to be from all over the place, with the only real criteria being that I'm only going to feature films that I haven't shown here before, broken up into a few different categories: in the woods and animals; summer and travel; music and dance; and math and science. So hold on to you hats, because my super short animated film fest! begins. right. now!

my super short animated film fest!
week 1: in the woods and animals



The Girl and the Fox from Base14 on Vimeo.

(Via BOOOOOOM)




Little Wild from caleb wood on Vimeo.






(Via The Kid Should See This)

Between Bears from Eran Hilleli on Vimeo.




Colosse - A Wood Tale, Full-Length from Hornet Inc. on Vimeo.

(Via The Kid Should See This)



So, which was your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!