Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Oliver Jeffers

I've been collecting children's books my whole life. As you can imagine, actually having a child of my own now has only matters worse, and the fact that he can't talk yet, much less read, hasn't been much of a deterrent - story time is as much of an important part of our day as playing and dinner.


My hunt for great new picture books is pretty much ongoing, and Oliver Jeffers is an author whose work I was very happy to discover over the past few years, and whose books I've been continually impressed by. This Moose Belongs to Me is my current favorite, but you really can't go wrong with any of his great titles. So for those of you who need an introduction, as well as those of you who are already fans but like short films that offer a glimpse into the creative process of artists as much as I do, here he is, folks, Oliver Jeffers, butcher, baker, picture maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!