Monday, December 10, 2012

a little announcement

Hey, friends! I've got some very exciting news to share today.

I'm going to have a baby!


Not only that, but we already know that it's a baby boy, due to arrive sometime near the end of April. I wasn't exactly sure how, or even whether I was going to make the announcement here, but now that I'm already 5 months along, and as Patrick and I are thrilled at the prospect of welcoming a new little person into our home, I thought it would be nice to share such exciting news with all of you, my dear readers. In case you were wondering, yes, this does mean that I'll probably end up throwing in at least one baby-related art/craft/design post a week, but other than that, things should pretty much remain the same around here until the baby arrives. So I hope you all enjoy the additional posts, and I can't wait to introduce you all to the newest member of our family!


(Baby porcupine photograph by Sharon Montrose)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!