Thursday, September 6, 2012

oh joy!


Oh Joy! from kut on Vimeo.

Kut, a Latvian creative collective, recently surprised the city of Riga with some very interesting weather, for a project called Oh Joy!.
We brought the country to the city. To revive the grey concrete, to break the routine and give you a moment to reflect on what we are and where we are going. Sometimes surprises just happen and we have no influence over them but we do have influence over our perception. How ready are you to accept whatever life throws at you with a smile?
While I can see how this would both warrant the attention of the police and freak some people out, it was a pretty incredible stunt that most bystanders seemed to have a positive reaction to. This is a great, well edited video that makes me wish I could have witnessed this for myself.

(Via BOOOOOOOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!