Friday, June 10, 2011

faile puzzle boxes

I love puzzles. I can happily sit and put together a jigsaw puzzle for hours, and I especially love ones that come in interesting shapes and designs, particularly the three-dimensional variety. With Faile's Puzzle Boxes, however, it's less about the challenge and all about the art.




These beauties are original works of art created to be played with. Each puzzle come in its own box, and is made up of 88 six-sided wooden blocks that can be flipped and moved to create new images and compositions. Unfortunately, at $15,000 each, I'm not going to be adding any of these gorgeous works of art to my collection any time soon, and instead will just have to make do with the online interactive version of them.

(Via OK Great)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!