Monday, March 7, 2011

san francisco victorian

I was accused of loving this beautifully renovated 1896 San Francisco Victorian for its color alone, and while it's true that it does happen to be the very same shade of blue as my favorite house in my Brooklyn neighborhood, it's actually the details that really get me. And when you see the inside of this place, I'm sure you'll fall in love as well.







If you're a regular reader of this blog, you've probably already spotted many of my very favorite architectural details all in one pretty home: stained glass windows, both wood and steel details, a catwalk, a library ladder, skylights, and not one but two decks, all of which make it pretty much everything I love about a well-done renovation. If you happen to be in the market for such a home - that's right, this beauty is for sale - or are like me and just want to oggle some more photos, you can check out the listing right here.

(Via desire to inspire)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!