Wednesday, February 2, 2011

liddabit sweets


Now, I don't normally talk too much about food here, candy especially, but truth be told, I am a girl with a sweet tooth. Check either my refrigerator or freezer on any given day, and you are guaranteed to find at least one form of chocolate in there. Yes, I like my chocolate cold, but not only that, I like my chocolate good. Which is why when I came across Liddabit Sweets' range of locally sourced, small-batch produced confections in one of my neighborhood shops, I knew that I just couldn't resist. Aren't these photographs of their products just so incredibly tempting?



It was the honeycomb candy - made from local honey and dipped in chocolate - that first got me, but I've since fallen for many of their other products as well. Anyone who makes their own candy bars is good by me, especially with flavors like pj&j, passion spice and 'the king', and I love me some sea salt caramels, but it's the barley/honey lollipops that I find truly irresistible. Who knew that toasted barley and honey were the perfect lollipop flavor? In fact, I think I'll go into my refrigerator and have one right now.

I just wanted to mention that no one from Liddabit Sweets asked me to post this, I just really do love their products that much. If there is anyone out there who is interested in becoming a sponsor, however, please do let me know, and we can chat about logistics.

1 comment:

  1. i didnt know that locally sourced chocolate could taste so good?! i must find somewhere similar in my area!
    lovely blog,
    tori xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!