Monday, February 21, 2011

EmersonMade





Most of the outfits I own start as individual pieces, which I then work together to make something worth stepping out of the house in. I am very much a jeans and t-shirts kind of girl, settling for what I'm already comfortable wearing rather than trying to do anything especially interesting with my wardrobe. When I discovered EmersonMade's clothing line, however, I was immediately drawn to the versatility of the different pieces, and in one of those rare times for me, found myself wanting an entire outfit rather than just a single item. Because EmersonMade's clothing all looks so good together. The goldie pockets skirt with the cream tiny dot ribbons blouse, worn with the tweed 1960s jacket (see the top image) is a look that I'm currently coveting for the office. I'm just as impressed by the individual pieces in the collection as well, such as the cute em go dress and all of the signature tees. Loving it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!