Tuesday, January 11, 2011

to resolve project



While I've never been much of a resolution maker myself, I do think it's fun to see what other people hope to accomplish in the new year. And what better way to express your resolution than with some good graphic design? Designer Chris Streger was talking about new year's resolutions with his girlfriend: how you generally create a list, stuff it away in a drawer and it never sees the light of day. Which is why this year, he created the To Resolve Project, asking other designers to make a visual resolution for the new year in the form of an iPhone wallpaper, which would not only serve as a daily reminder, but a stylish one at that.


 

 


You can see them all, and download the template to create your own, right here.

(Via my favorite color is shiny)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!