Monday, February 18, 2013

30 weeks

That's right, friends. I'm now 30 weeks pregnant and have the belly to prove it. Luckily though, despite the fact that it's become increasingly difficult to do everything from get up off the couch to sleep through the night, I'm still feeling pretty good. Patrick and I have been slowly transforming his office into the baby's room (he's taken over my desk while my work space has moved next to our bed), which is now moving along quite nicely with a new rug, freshly painted white walls with some nice prints on them, mobiles on the ceiling, and a major piece of furniture in the form of a crib. There's still a ton to do between now and April, but it's becoming increasing more apparent that we'll soon have a baby in the house, and we're doing our best to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!