Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 year in review

January always sneaks up on me, and this year is no exception. I'm not really one for resolutions (although it has been known to happen), but I do generally like to spend the end of December/beginning of January looking over and thinking about the past year. While I don't have any best of lists for you or words of wisdom to impart, I did realize that I do have one thing to share with all of you: Instagram! I started playing around on Instagram over the summer, and while I don't post very often, I do find it to be a whole lot of fun. So today, I present you all with a very abbreviated account of my year according to my Instagram. It may be only half a year, but it will do.

June: Dia garden

July: Fifth Avenue Building

August: salmon chowder

September: Quogue Beach Club

October: Ca' d'Zan

November: Diwali

December: birthday bowling


See more (and follow me!) @sarahleighberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!