Tuesday, October 23, 2012

blog changes - new header!

Notice anything...different about my blog today? You may remember that I did a mini re-design of my blog over the summer, cleaning up the look to make it more readable and in order to be able to show larger images. Well, today, I'm happy to finally share with you the second part of this redesign, with my brand new blog header! So instead of this pretty landscape that graced the top of my blog for over 3 years, the original of which was painted by my husband and hangs over our couch.


We now have this handsome header, designed by my very talented friend, Ivy Fuld, whose fabulous graphic design and lettering work you should definitely check out more of on Dribble.

I hope you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!