Wednesday, October 17, 2012

2013 calendars: part 2

Well, wouldn't you know it, but so many of my favorite artists who've created calendars in past years have decided to go for it again in 2013, with wonderful results, that I'm dedicating an entire second post to them. Not that there probably won't be a few more repeats to pop up in future posts, but for now, these guys are wowed me in the past and seem to have done so again this year.




Ah, Whimsy & Spice. Your confections taste as incredible as they look, and your prints are paper goods are calling me to be placed all over my home. What a combination. For 2013, the lovely Jenna Park has done it again with her beautifully photographed Year in Food calendar. Perfectly styled and photographed, I absolutely love this year's highlighted food choices.



And then, there are the beautiful papercut calendars of Nikki McClure. Although she may no longer be my default calendar of choice, I always love to see what illustrations and related words she puts together each year. A perfect choice for anyone looking for a full year of inspiration.







And finally, Leah Duncan's at it again with her charmingly illustrated 2013 12-month calendar and floral wall calendar. Both feature a muted color palate of grey, pink, yellow, orange, and black, with the monthly calendar mixing florals with geometric and naturalistic shapes and patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!