Wednesday, April 18, 2012

mister t

It's not often that I'm impressed by a new piece of furniture, especially since it's so rare to see a truly new piece of furniture that's both aesthetically and functionally well designed. French designer Antoine Lesur's Mister T, however, immediately caught my eye.





Created for Oxyo in partnership with Made In Design, Mister T is composed of a basket, two cushions and a tray that ingeniously fit together to make a coffee table, seat and footrest all in one. And while this design is clearly all about versatility and functionality, with its handsome blond plywood and three color options ("dynamic green," "Scandinavian blue," or "black and while"), it's a piece of furniture that I would be happy to welcome into my home. 

(Via Design Milk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!