Thursday, April 12, 2012

maria forde - world records

I've always been fascinated by the concept of the Guinness Book of World Records. Sure, there are records for things that are outside of one's own control, like all of those tallest, oldest, largest categories, but it's the ones where people have to physically do something in order to set a record that really interest me. Because what I find incredible is that people actually train for these things. It's both impressive and mind-boggling to me. And judging by San Fancisco-based artist Maria Forde's World Records series, which immortalizes some of these incredible achievements, I think she understands how I feel.




You can see more of Forde's work on her website.

(Via sho & tell)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!