Wednesday, March 28, 2012

stunning stairs


Try as I might, I simply can't get over this staircase. It's almost unreal that something so stunning, so minimalist, could be an actual staircase installed in someone's home. Not to mention the fact that the black stairs against the white of the apartment is simply phenomenal.




That said, this staircase would never work in my home. I have a bad habit of falling down the stairs - and I'm talking your average set of stairs, complete with banister - on a good day, so I know that if I were to have to actually live with such a staircase, I would probably end up in the hospital on a weekly basis. Bt seriously, guys, that doesn't mean that this baby, which was created by Parisian architects, École, and photographed by Xavier Lucas, is any less of a wonder to behold.

(Via desire to inspire)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!