Monday, February 27, 2012

josh ritter - love is making its way back home

I've been a fan of Josh Ritter's music ever since I saw him live at an intimate venue in Nashville, TN. I'd never heard of him before that night, but after a wonderful performance, I promptly went out a purchased a few albums in order to hear more.
 
Josh Ritter - Love Is Making Its Way Back Home from Josh Ritter on Vimeo.

And so, I was pretty thrilled see that not only has Ritter produced a new EP, Bringing in the Darlings, but that the single for "Love Is Making Its Way Back Home" has a little stop-motion animated gem of a video to go along with it. Produced by Erez Horovitz, of Prominent Figures, this video was created with over 12,000 pieces of construction paper and is shown as it was shot, with no effects added in post production - a pretty incredible feat.

(Via Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!