Monday, August 15, 2011

moving, boxes and a lack of internet

Hi friends. This past week was a whirlwind of being sick as well as overwhelmingly busy, but I'm happy to report that things have finally settled down a bit. Patrick and I moved into a new place on Saturday, which is incredibly exciting. The only amenity we're currently doing without, however, is internet access, which won't be set up until this coming weekend. Rather than worry too much about it, I'm going to use my lack of connectivity as an excuse to take a week off from blogging to settle into the new place, tackle the mountain of boxes within which all of our belongings currently reside, and catch up on some work. Until then, I leave you with this fun Ben Kweller cover of Ice Ice Baby. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!