Friday, July 1, 2011

the view from my window









Other than the fact that these are crappy pictures taken with my cell phone, I think it's a pretty fun series. Basically, this is the view from my desk at work. The first photograph is from when I began my current job, back at the end of February. Every few days, up until the last image, which is from a few weeks ago, I took a new picture of what the tree outside my window was up to. The beautiful white blossoms that appeared in April make me think it's a flowering pear tree, but I'm not entirely certain. All I know for sure is that I somehow got lucky enough to sit at a desk with a big window and very nice view.

I'm not heading anywhere for the long weekend, but am definitely looking forward to a holiday barbecue, some good bike rides, possibly a beach trip, and some sleeping in. I know I promised that Designer of the Month would be back in July, and it still will be, but not until next Friday. Happy July, enjoy the weekend, and I'll see you all back here on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!