Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Daniel Freytag - photography

While I already shared some of Daniel Freytag's graphic design and branding work back in April, it seems that he is a man of many talents. I came across a link to his photography while looking back through his portfolio the other day, and thought I'd share some images from my favorite series, NSW Art Gallery.




I love the way that Freytag captures the relationship between people and art in these. Of course, it certianly doesn't hurt that they're simply very beautiful photographs as well. Freytag lends the same great eye for lines, shapes and forms that can be seen in his graphic design work to his photography, creating some really spectacular images. See more from this series, as well as his entire photography portfolio, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!