Friday, May 13, 2011

Designer of the Month: Alexander McQueen

In 1985, at the age of 16, McQueen left school for an apprenticeship with the Savile Row tailors Anderson & Shephard, where he began to develop his aesthetic and learn such skills as both the practical process of creating suites and the methods for reconstructing period tailoring.[1]

[1] Kristin Knox, "Introduction," in Alexander McQueen: Genius of A Generation (London: A & C Black Publishers Limited, 2010), 7.

Hey friends. It looks like Blogger ran into some issues this morning, so the full post I had written and published for today is mysteriously gone. I'm going to make up for it next Friday, but until then, I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the design. I love the color combination which is very simple and nice. More explore designs....

    Website Design Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!