Monday, April 11, 2011

two years


That's how long I've been writing this here little blog, and oh boy has the time flown by. Luckily for me, I still find myself just as inspired to continue to use this space as a creative outlet, both in terms of sharing all of this great art and craft and design with all of you, as well as continuing to keep myself researching and writing and excited. 

I also thought that this anniversary would be a good opportunity to do a little update on my goals for 2011, number 6 of which was to continue to build and improve it's like she's on a secret mission. I hope you all enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it. For any of you who are willing, I'd love to hear from you about how often you visit, what you like to ready about, and what you'd like to see more or less of here. Feel free to write in the comments section, use the "contact me" button on the right, or shoot me an email at asecretmission{at}gmail{dot}com. I'm working on putting together a formal survey, but for now, I do appreciate the feedback. 

As for the my other 2011 goals, I'm happy to report that number 4, find a new job, not only occurred back in February, but that it's been working out very well. I've moved from working at a classical music-based non-profit to working at an art museum, and I couldn't be more thrilled to have landed in such a great place with such wonderful people.

Number 3 on my goals list, see an article that I wrote published, has also happened, and I'm proud to say that Carnegie Hall's Blog posted a piece that they asked me to write about the collaboration between Martha Graham and Isamu Noguchi, back in March. Hopefully, this is just the beginning, and more writing opportunities will come along during the year.

So here's to two wonderfully fun blogging years, and a hope for many more to come. As always, thank you all so much for reading, and I hope you all continue to stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!