Thursday, January 20, 2011

Satomi Kawakita





Yellow colored gold has never really appealed to me. Practically all of my jewelry is silver, and of the gold pieces that I do own, including my wedding and engagement ring, nearly everything is white gold. While browsing through Catbird the other day, I found myself admiring Satomi Kawakita's delicate jewelry despite this preference, and immediately made a note to check out her work online once I got home. Although I loved what I had seen in the store, it was once I started searching through Satomi's website that I absolutely fell in love with her collections of yellow-gold rings, especially her beautiful diamond and colored stone settings and unique use of pattern and texture. Aren't these all just gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!