Thursday, January 13, 2011

Linea Carta





I have a confession to make: I don't have a kitchen table. I don't even have a coffee table for that matter and most meals are eaten either on the couch, with our ottoman used as a makeshift tabletop if necessary, or, if we have people over, a combination of couch, chairs and the floor. It's kind of sad, I know. I covet my friend's lovely kitchen tables something fierce, and it's definitely a situation I plan to change as soon as my living space grows beyond my current limited square footage, but until there's a proper table in the place, I've never felt the need to purchase table linens. When that changes, however, the pretty napkins, tea towels and coasters that Diva Pyari, of Linea Carta, makes are at the top of my list. I've always been fairly enamored of her stationary, textiles and other home goods, and so was thrilled to see that, with the help of kickstarter (which, if you don't know about it, is an incredible funding platform for creative projects), she recently launched a new line of fabulous table linens. Diva's range of pretty prints includes everything from bold birds, lattice and yellow plaid to understated ferns, raindrops and tiny hearts (my personal favorite), all of which I just know will look fantastic on my future tabletop. You can find the entire line right here.

(Via Design*Sponge)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!