Tuesday, November 9, 2010

if I had a million dollars

I would buy...{the clothing edition: capes*}
A wickwar military cape, from Aubin and Wills.

The poppins cape by dear creatures, available at ruche.


The simply adorable let's escape ruffle hooded cape, available at ruche.


And Fidelity's hood cape coat, found at COTON.


*I know I don't usually comment on these particular posts, but capes seem to be having a moment right now, and I have to say that I'm still uncertain how I feel about them. I know it's strange to write a post that's generally reserved as a showcase for some of my favorite finds in art, fashion, design, etc., about something that I'm so on the fence about, but it's definitely a trend this fall, so I thought it was worth mentioning. While most of the capes that I've seen on people have worked really well, I do think that it's a tricky look to properly pull off, and personally can't imagine fitting one into my wardrobe. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!