Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tithi Kutchamuch


As you might be able to tell from the above images of her "all year rings," Tithi is not your ordinary jeweler. Many of her designs are not immediately recognizable as wearable, which to me, is what makes them so intriguing.





From paper that folds into rings to objects of animals whose parts are portable and vases that hold wearable flowers, Tithi's designs are playful, bold and unlike anything else I've ever seen.
In addition to her jewelry, she creates clever designs for the home as well. I mean, how great is that cake mould with a hidden heart pattern? If you like what you see, I would definitely recommend taking a look through Tithi's website, where you can check out all of her great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!