Thursday, May 27, 2010

hello sandwich tokyo guide






One month from today, Patrick and I will be getting married. How exciting is that? Two days later, we will be traveling to Japan for two weeks of good food, language barriers, getting lost, sight seeing, and a whole lot of amazingness in Tokyo and Kyoto. And to help us in our exploration of Tokyo, I just picked up a copy of Ebony Bizys' (of Hello Sandwich) incredible Tokyo Guide. Jam-packed with handy words and phrases, fun neighborhood suggestions, shopping and eating favorites, maps, and much, much more, I'm very excited to be able to put it to use in our travels.
So my friends, what are your favorite places to visit and things to see and do in Japan? Any recommendations would be very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!