Thursday, March 4, 2010

UPPERCASE

My oh my, UPPERCASE magazine. Boy am I glad you came into my life. I may have been a little late to jump on the bandwagon (issue #1 debuted in spring on 2009), but I'm now thrilled to be here. UPPERCASE is magazine for the creative and curious. Isn't that a great tag line? Doesn't it make you super-excited to see what's inside? Yeah, me too.

Basically, UPPERCASE is all those things you look for in a magazine: it's well designed, has interesting stories and interviews about cool, creative people, a good mix of written and visual content, appears in your mailbox 4 times a year, and at 100 pages, it's nice and hefty. Issue 4 features some great stuff, such as a profile about a stunt woman, interviews with calligraphers, an abecedary of writing, delicious confections, some beautiful images of various paper collections, a look at some creative retail spaces, a discussion about stripes in fashion and art, a neat pull-out, poster-sized 2010 calendar of perpetual calendars, and so very much more. To pick up your own subscription of UPPERCASE, order back issues, or browse through their other items, check out the UPPERCASE online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!