Thursday, February 4, 2010

mast brothers chocolate

The Selby, a fantastic site that features an inside look at creative people's spaces, has a wonderful photo tour up right now of the Mast Brothers Chocolate's chocolate-making process. As New York City's only bean to bar chocolate makers, Rick and Michael Mast, the bearded brothers in the above image, are making delicious things happen in Brooklyn. I love living in a neighborhood that has such a great food scene, and Mast Brothers Chocolate is a very welcome part of that. These guys make some seriously good chocolate - just thinking about their dark chocolate with almonds and sea salt is practically making me drool. I picked out a few of my favorite images from this series to share with you today, but I definitely recommend viewing the whole set of pictures at The Selby, here.







(Via The Selby)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!