Monday, November 30, 2009

forestbound

Yes, I know that I have a bit of a bag problem, but I figure that as long as I stick to only writing about them instead of going out and spending all of my money on them, that I'll be just fine. These new canvas bags from Forestbound, however, are not helping the matter at all. Made from canvas salvaged from turn-of-the-century apple harvesting sacks and fully lined in cotton, with salvaged leather straps and hardware, these are some beautiful, stylish, one-of-a-kind totes. Sadly, almost all of the bags sold out within a few days, but you can stay up-to-date on new collections through the Forestbound blog, or browse through some other bags in the Forestbound Etsy store.





(Via my love for you is a stampede of horses)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments - they mean the world to me!